Queensland Travel – Selected Merchants
01UnionPay mobile QuickPass, UnionPay QR Code payment
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
From 10 Feb to 31 Mar 2021 Sydney Time (UTC+10), UnionPay cardholders can receive 2 AUD instant rebate for a one-time purchase of no less than 20 AUD at participating merchants in Queensland paid with UnionPay mobile QuickPass, or UnionPay QR Code and such transactions shall be processed through UnionPay network. This promotion is based on a first-come-first-served and while supply lasts basis. Please refer to the in-store notice for more details.
1. The promotion period is from 10 Feb till 31 Mar 2021 (UTC+10) (both dates inclusive).
2. Join the promotion via:
1)UnionPay APP users registered with real names can receive AUD 2 instant rebate for a one-time purchase of no less than AUD 20 at participating merchants in Queensland and paid with UnionPay Mobile QuickPass, or UnionPay QR Code. Each card or user can enjoy the offer only triple per day during the promotional period;
2)All amounts are in AUD. The promotion is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
3)Users can pay with UnionPay Mobile QuickPass or UnionPay QR Code, and only those transactions which are processed through UnionPay network are qualified.
3. UnionPay Mobile QuickPass includes Huawei Pay, Apple Pay, Mi Pay, Samsung Pay, OPPO Pay, and Meizu Pay. UnionPay QR Code includes UnionPay APP and other apps that accept UnionPay QR Code payment.
4. Meeting any of the following conditions will be regarded as “one user”: user who uses or possesses the same device, same user ID, same registered mobile phone number, same mobile phone number registered at the bank, same physical bank card number, or same ID card number. Virtual mobile phone numbers and virtual card numbers are not qualified for this promotion.
5. If any revocation, return, and reversal happens, the rebate amount will be deemed void. The user will only have their actual transaction amount returned, and the quota will be deemed used.
6. Account real-name certification: Bind your personal bank card and finish real-time certification via “Cards”-“Add Cards Now” or via “My Account”-“Identity”. If “My Account”-“Identity” shows “Certified”, the real-name certification is done.
7. Open online payment: When binding a bank card, open the online payment function according to the instructions or tap the bound bank card in “Cards” to open it. “Online Payment” and “QR Code Payment” will be displayed under the bound bank card if opened successfully.
8. Users participating in this promotion are not allowed to conduct any of the following violations (collectively and separately “violations”):
a) False transactions;
b) Participation for this promotion with illegal purposes or other purposes not in conformity with the rules and regulations;
c) Participation via malicious use of multiple accounts (including but not limited to the same IP address/device/registered mobile phone number/mobile phone number registered at the bank/bank card (including the supplementary virtual card attached or affiliated to a principal card); and other participation or assistance in swindling resources from UnionPay (including but not limited to various coupons, red packets or other rewards));
d) Participation via robotic software, spider software, crawler software, spamming software, or other automatic methods;
e) Breach of good faith; or
f) Other cheating behaviors.
9. During the promotional period, if there is any violation, UnionPay has the right to cancel the user’s qualification, freeze his/her UnionPay APP account, and retrieve the instant rebate (including the used amount). UnionPay is entitled to bring claims for damages against the violator at its discretion and hold the violator accountable.
10. For users who violate the above rules, terms or conditions, and conduct abuse behaviors using, without limitation, mobile phone numbers, UnionPay cards, UnionPay APP, etc., they will be denied to participate or will not be qualified to any future promotion. UnionPay reserves the right to recover discounts, rebate amounts, losses and damages.
11. UnionPay has the right to conduct random phone checks on the winning users, and ask the users to provide ID cards, passports, other identity documents, contact information, participating accounts, and other materials that prove the conformity with the activity rules. If the information provided by the users is untrue, incomplete, invalid, or illegal, UnionPay has the right not to issue the instant rebate.
12. Users are aware of many uncertainties such as force majeure events and internet breakdowns. UnionPay has the right to revise, suspend, or cancel this promotion due to force majeure events include, but not be limited to, hostilities, restraint of rulers or peoples, coup d’état, revolution, civil commotion or riots, strike, lockout, epidemic, emergencies, accident, fire, tsunami, flood, earthquake, windstorm, explosion, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, regulation or ordinance, demand or requirement of any government or governmental agency, or any court, tribunal or arbitrator(s), having or claiming to have jurisdiction over the subject matter of this promotion, or any other cause whether of the same or different nature existing or arising in the future, which is beyond the reasonable control of UnionPay, large-scale promotional abuse behaviors, communication route failure, large-scale computer system breakdown, etc. during the promotional period.
13. The activity organizer and/or UnionPay will not be responsible for the user’s failure to participate in the promotion due to the incompatibility of its electronic device, technical problems or other system problems.
14. The time records of all activities of this promotion will accord with the time records of UnionPay’s background system.
15. To the extent permitted by law, UnionPay reserves the right to adjust, suspend, and terminate this promotion effective upon announcement.
16. If there is any difference between the English and Chinese version of this Term and Condition, the Chinese version shall prevail.
17. Split bills are not allowed. If any user needs to make multiple purchases, he/she needs to line up again. If any misbehavior occurs such as including jumping the queue, disobey the social distance rules etc, the staff is entitled to reject the users and make a stop to such misbehaviors.
18. This offer can not be conjunction with other offers.