Taiwan Online Merchants
NoneAll Hong Kong/Macau UnionPay Cards can be used with E-commerce in selected Taiwan merchants
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Get an instant discount of TWD150 upon single net spending of TWD3,000 or above with Hong Kong/Macau UnionPay Card at Taiwan Region selected merchants.
(Some issuing banks may provide double offers, including BOC Macau, Wing Hang Macau and ICBC Macau. Please enquire with issuing banks for details)
1. Each eligible card can be used to enjoy the Offer 5 times per day.
2. Quota applies while stock lasts and on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. UnionPay Instant Discount system will be maintained at 22：58~23：05 (GST+8) everyday, so discounts will not be applicable to any transaction occurs in this period.
4. For MOMO, products with “Direct Mail to Mainland China”could be delivered to Mainland China (excluding Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR); Other products in MOMO are only sent to the address in Taiwan Region. The offer could be used in conjunction with the up to 10% point-back offer.
5. The Offers are applicable to final net amount payable with UnionPay Cards, and not applicable to use of gift / cash voucher and other discount privileges.
6. The offer is only applicable to transactions switched and settled by UnionPay.
7. In case of full refund request with the Offers enjoyed, the actual spending amount will be refunded. In case of partial refund request, the Offers’ value will be refunded in proportion according to the refund request. For details, please contact UnionPay International Customer Service Hotline: 800-967-222(Hong Kong SAR)/ 0800-801(Macau SAR)
8. UnionPay reserves the right to suspend and / or terminate granting any Offers under this Promotion, and /or vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. UnionPay accepts no liability for such change or suspension / termination.
9. Should cardholders have any question to the Offer or discount, please contact UnionPay International Customer Service Hotline: 800-967-222(Hong Kong SAR)/ 0800-801(Macau SAR)
10. Cardholders understand and accept that UnionPay International is not the supplier of such products/service purchased. UnionPay International accepts no liability for the quality of products/service provided by the merchant.
11. No claims can be made against UnionPay International in relation to any failure in the communication networks, mobile applications, mobile devices or any interruption, interception, suspension, delay, blackout, loss, unavailability, mutilation, incorrect data transmission, temporary suspension, delay or failure of any UnionPay QR Code payment transaction arising from POS terminal including related program software, any POS equipment, bank card, electronic payment system, banking system, telephone line and broadband.
12. In case of any discrepancy, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.