Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer.
Chubb in Singapore provides underwriting and risk management expertise for all major classes of general insurance. The company’s product offerings include Financial Lines, Casualty, Property, Marine, Industry Practices as well as Group insurance solutions for large corporates, multinationals, small and medium-sized businesses. In addition, to meet the evolving needs of consumers, it also offers a suite of tailored Accident & Health and Personal & Specialty insurance options through a multitude of distribution channels including bancassurance, independent distribution partners and affinity partnerships.
01UnionPay cards issued in Singapore
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Saturday, April 30, 2022
12-Month Complimentary Mobile Protection with Eligible Spending of 600 SGD.
Product coverage: Accidental damage to insured’s mobile phone, where sudden, unforeseeable
and accidental external forces, including dropping, impact, fire and liquid
contact, cause damage to the insured’s mobile phone (including screen damage)
which adversely affects the functionality of his/her Mobile Phone
Claims settlement: Repair or replacement of insured’s damaged mobile phone, up to 2
successful claim events within coverage period
Eligibility: Activation of cover is required
within 60 days of new mobile phone purchase.
1.Log in U
Rewards Platform to apply this Benefit: https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/home
eligible spending through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network
3.Log in U
Rewards to activate the insurance: Go to ‘Benefit Wallet’ to find the Benefit Voucher, and transfer to
Chubb’s page to fill in necessary personal information and IMEI No. to activate
1. UnionPay Mobile Protection Program covers the following: A cardholder’s insured Mobile Phone which suffers sudden, unforeseeable and accidental external forces, including dropping, impact, fire and liquid contact, causing damage to insured Mobile Phone (including screen damage) which adversely affects the functionality of insured Mobile Phone, up to 2 successful claims per year. Activation of cover is required within 60 days of new mobile phone purchase. Claims settlement would be in the form of repair or replacement of insured’s covered device (a small deductible depending on the device value will be payable by the insured in the event of a successful claim). Coverage period is 12 months from the inception date of cover.
2. UnionPay Mobile Protection is only available to Singapore residents who are 18 years of age or older and holding UnionPay cards issued in Singapore.
3. After applying this Benefit, Cardholders are required to accumulate Eligible Qualified Spending of 600 SGD（or other equivalent currency） or more with an Eligible card (“Eligible Spending”) and must use the benefit service within 30 days from the date of receiving the benefit voucher. Benefits voucher will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 1 day after the date of the accumulated spending reaching the requirement. Each card is limited to one benefit voucher during the promotion period. Each benefit voucher code can only be used for the benefit a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable once the benefit voucher is redeemed. The quota is limited and offered on first-come-first-served basis.
4. The area, date, time, etc. of the Transactions using the Eligible cards shall be subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card backend system. The benefit only counts the Eligible Purchase Transactions made by Eligible Cards generated from application time to 24:00 April 30, 2022 Beijing time.
5. For Eligible card issued in Singapore, purchase transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network can be regarded as Eligible Purchase Transaction. The following transactions will not be eligible for the benefit: Charity and social services Transaction and any transactions that have been cancelled or refunded.
6. The benefit voucher is automatically updated every 30 minutes. Please complete the information filling and page submission on the insurance application page in time. If it exceeds this time limit, the current benefit voucher becomes invalid. The cardholder will need to return to the benefit voucher page to regenerate a new voucher and be redirected to the insurance application page to apply for the insurance.
7. Upon completion of the insurance application, Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited will send the policy documents to the cardholder’s email address as provided during application. The policy documents will include the cardholder’s policy information as an important proof for claim settlement.
8. Cardholders who are insured can contact Chubb’s Customer Service at +65 6299 0988 (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm, excluding Public Holidays) or send an email to email@example.com for claims submission.
9. Coverage is applicable worldwide except in sanctioned countries and in a country where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore has issued advice against travelling there prior to insured’s departure. Claims settlement would have to be performed in Singapore only.
10. Documents required for claim settlement (The details shall be subject to the actual requirement of Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited):
•1）Policy reference number
•2）IMEI number of the insured’s covered mobile phone
•3）Purchase receipt / invoice of insured’s covered mobile phone
•4）Other relevant proof and documentation that can be provided by the claimant to confirm the nature, cause, and loss of the reported accident
11. After a claim has been made, Chubb will need to verify and approve the claim before scheduling an appointment for the insured at the nearest repair centre where the insured can get his/her device repaired or replaced. Depending on the severity of the damage, the turnaround time for this service typically ranges between 3 – 5 business days. .
12. UnionPay reserves the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the benefit and cancel or retrieve the benefit that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means or tools to obtain benefits.
13. The Benefit is intended for personal use only, not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
14. Products and services are provided by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited. UnionPay International is not the service provider of this campaign, and it does not assume any responsibility for the quality or performance of the products or services provided. Any disputes arising from the quality of its products and services will be handled by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
15. For any assistance or questions related to the contents of the insurance, please contact Chubb’s Customer Service at +65 6299 0988 (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm, excluding Public Holidays) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.