Macau Food Festival
NoneUnionPay QR Code (including UnionPay App and Apps supporting UnionPay QR Code payment)
Friday, November 13, 2020
Sunday, November 29, 2020
Enjoy random instant discount of MOP5 to MOP25 upon single net spending of MOP50 or above with UnionPay QR Code at The 20th Macau Food Festival
Each eligible cardholder can enjoy the random instant discount 3 times at maximum during the whole promotion period
Venue: Praça do Lago Sai Van, Macau
1. The Promotion is valid from 13 to 29 November 2020, both dates inclusive (refers to “Promotion Period”).
2. Promotion content: Enjoy random instant discount of MOP5 to MOP25 upon single net spending of MOP50 or above with UnionPay QR Code at The 20th Macau Food Festival (refers to “Offer”).
3. Offer is applicable to the payment of UnionPay QR Code (including UnionPay App and App supporting UnionPay QR Code Payment). Qualified transaction must be settled via UnionPay network.
4. Offer is applicable to UnionPay Credit and ATM Cards from specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions with card number starting with 62 (refers to “UnionPay Card”). Each eligible cardholder can enjoy the random instant discount 3 times at maximum during the whole promotion period.
5. Offer is only applicable to participating merchants at The 20th Macau Food Festival. Cardholders must state the use of Offer before payment. The Offer will be provided immediately at the time of eligible transaction and cannot be transferred, accumulated or saved for future use.
6. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, membership offers, purchase discounts, gift vouchers, discounted and fixed-priced items unless specified.
7. The offer carries no cash value and cannot be exchanged, transferred and exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
8. Offer is based on net single spending. Split transactions will not be accepted.
9. Quota applies and on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
10. Individual terms and conditions apply to merchant offers. Please refer to respective offer details or check with merchants. UnionPay International Company Limited (refers to “UnionPay International”) shall not bear any responsibility for any loss caused by merchants’ refusal of providing offers.
11. In case of fraud or abuse, UnionPay International reserves the right to amend or terminate the offers and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or the terminations.
12. UnionPay International is neither vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchants.
13. Offer and the use of UnionPay App are bound by individual terms and conditions. Please visit UnionPay App or https://www.unionpayintl.com/hk/promotion/en/upqrcode for details.
14. In case of disputes, the decision of participating merchants shall be final.
15. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
UnionPay International (Macau) Customer Service Hotline: 0800 801