NoneUnionPay Card, UnionPay QR Code or UnionPay Mobile QuickPass (including Apple Pay and Huawei Pay)
Friday, December 11, 2020
Sunday, December 27, 2020
From G/F to 9/F at New Yaohan
Enjoy MOP 50 New Yaoahn cash coupon upon single Net Spending MOP of 1,000 with UnionPay QR code
Enjoy MOP 50 New Yaoahn cash coupon upon single Net Spending MOP of 2,000 with UnionPay card or UnionPay Mobile QuickPass
Redemption Period: On the same day of purchase
Redemption Counter: 4/F, Credit Card Redemption Counter
#UnionPay QuickPass including Apple Pay and Huawei Pay.
1. The promotion period is valid from 11 December to 27 December 2020, both dates inclusive. Offers are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
2. Purchase of New Yaohan Cash Coupon and transactions made at Deli Lafayette and Challenger are not eligible for Promotion.
3. Cardholders must present on-day original copies of eligible merchant sales invoices and sales slips to redeem the cash coupons.
4. Each eligible UnionPay Card cardholder must go to the credit card redemption counter on 4/F in person on the transaction day with corresponding UnionPay Card or mobile payment record, on-day original copies of merchant sales invoices and sales slips to redeem cash coupon. Each merchant sales invoice and sales slip can be used for redemption once only. No authorisation to redeem cash coupon by any third party is allowed. Late redemption will not be accepted.
5. Offers can be redeemed once per eligible UnionPay Card per day.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is applicable to all UnionPay Cards, including UnionPay QuickPass Card (UnionPay IC Card QuickPass) (refers to “UnionPay Card”) , UnionPay QR Code and UnionPay Mobile QuickPass (including Apple Pay and Huawei Pay), except for the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. The eligible transaction must be settled via UnionPay network. UnionPay Mobile QuickPass Cardholders are required to add the Apple Pay and Huawei Pay with the eligible UnionPay Card in the mobile wallets. Cardholders must present the mobile wallets at the cashier with applicable iPhone, Apple Watch or Huawei mobile phone to show eligible UnionPay Card is tied in order to enjoy the offer via the UnionPay network payment.
2. UnionPay Mobile QuickPass is applicable to any regions or countries that allowed payment with Apple Pay or Huawei Pay with UnionPay Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Pre-paid Cards. In regard to the applicable UnionPay Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Pre-paid Cards for UnionPay Mobile QuickPass, or latest list of specific banks or card issuing institutions, please refer to Products and Services page in UnionPay International website for details.
3. Apple Pay is trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. Split transactions will not be accepted. Each merchant sales invoice and sales slip can be used for redemption once only.
5. Cash Coupon and gifts carry no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other offers.
6. UnionPay International Company Limited (“UnionPay International”) and New Yaohan Department Store (“New Yaohan”) are neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International and New Yaohan will not be responsible for the products or services provided by the merchants.
7. In case of any dispute, the decision of New Yaohan shall be final.
8. For more information of the Promotion, please visit www.unionpayintl.com/hk and www.newyaohan.com.
9. These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
New Yaohan Christmas Shopping Fest Terms and Conditions:
1. New Yaohan Christmas Shopping Fest (“The Promotion”) is valid on from 11 December to 27 December 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. Offer 1: Upon single net spending of MOP1,000 with UnionPay QR Code, Cardholders are eligible to get MOP 50 New Yaohan Cash Coupon (“Cash Coupon”); Offer 2: Upon single net spending of MOP 2000 with UnionPay Card or UnionPay Mobile QuickPass, Cardholders are eligible to get MOP 50 New Yaohan Cash Coupon.
3. Offers can be redeemed once per eligible UnionPay Card per day.
4. Cardholders must present the original copies of merchant sales invoices and the corresponding UnionPay Card sales slips, together with the UnionPay Card or mobile transaction record bearing the same card number as that on the sales slip in person at the redemption counter for verification by staff members on the same day of purchase. Cash Coupon redemption cannot be authorised to any third party. Late redemption will not be accepted. Redemption Counter is located on 4/F, Credit Card Redemption Counter.
5. This Promotion will only accept original copies of sales slips and valid merchant sales invoices issued to Cardholders by participating merchants of New Yaohan. The original copy of sales slip should indicate the UnionPay Card number or the virtual UnionPay Card number shown on the phone, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount, valid authorisation code and signature of Cardholders (if applicable) clearly. Sales invoice from merchants should state the merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount and sales items clearly. The transaction amount in both sales slip and sales invoice must be equivalent. If Cardholders cannot present the valid sales slips, sales invoices and/or UnionPay Card with consistent information including UnionPay Card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount etc, or the information provided by Cardholders is insufficient, Cardholders will not be eligible to redeem Cash Coupon.
6. Eligible amount is calculated based on individual UnionPay Card number and will only include the actual spending amount (only include the net payment amount after deduction of applicable discounts, privileged coupons or cash coupons). The transaction amount by the primary and supplementary card under the same Cardholder will be calculated separately.
7. Cancelled, refunded, forgery and unsettled transactions are not eligible for Cash Coupon redemption. If there is only deposit paid in the transaction, the eligible amount will be counted with the amount paid on the same day, instead of the total amount of the transaction. The remaining balance cannot be used to participate in any other promotional activities.
8. Merchant invoices, receipts or sales slips from the following merchants or transactions will not be accepted for The Promotion: Purchase of New Yaohan Cash Coupon, transactions made at Deli Lafayette and Challenger, any reloading services, cancelled or refunded transactions. Photocopied sales invoice(s), receipt(s) or sales slip(s), outdated receipt(s), duplicate receipt(s), damaged receipt(s) are not acceptable.
9. All confirmed original copies of merchant sales invoices will be stamped by staff members at the redemption counter. Cardholders cannot request for refund from merchants with the stamped sales invoices. Balance of the transaction amount that exceeds the minimum spending requirement cannot be used in other promotion.
10. During redemption, Staff of New Yaohan will take record and make photocopies of Cardholder’s merchant sales invoice and sales slips of UnionPay Card for internal audit purpose (including first 6 digits and last 4 digits of card number). All related information will be destroyed after the Promotion. Disagreement of Cardholder will be disqualified for joining The Promotion.
11. Cash Coupon is valid until 30 June 2021. It is available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
12. Any outstanding balance after deducting the face value of Cash Coupon must be settled via UnionPay network. Other terms and conditions of Cash Coupon apply. Please refer to the back of the Cash Coupon for details.
13. Cash Coupon is only valid if it is stamped by New Yaohan for authorisation at the back of the Cash Coupon. Damaged or photo copied Cash Coupon will not be accepted. Cash Coupon will not be re-issued in case of loss or damage, and cannot be cancelled, altered, transferred, refunded or exchanged for cash under any conditions once they are issued.
14. Each Cash Coupon can be used once only and shall be collected by merchants afterwards.
15. No minimum spending is set for using Cash Coupon. Any unused balance will be forfeited.
16. UnionPay International and New Yaohan reserve the right to substitute the Cash Coupon with other gifts at equivalent value without prior notice.
17. Sales personnel of New Yaohan are not allowed to join the Promotion on behalf of the customer.
18. In case of fraud or abuse, UnionPay International and New Yaohan reserve the right to disqualify Cardholder’s redemption immediately and retain the right for legal action. For any disqualified redemption, UnionPay International and New Yaohan reserve the right to retrieve the Cash Coupon.
19. UnionPay International and New Yaohan shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective designated merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities related to the goods and services provided.
20. The Promotion is bound by the above terms and conditions.
21. The Chinese version of these terms and conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between other versions.