NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative is a supermarket chain based in Singapore and the largest in the country. The company is a co-operative of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC). The group has 100 supermarkets across the island, with over 160 outlets of Cheers convenience stores island-wide.
NoneAll UnionPay cards (card number starting with 62 or 81)
Sunday, November 01, 2020
Monday, November 30, 2020
Enjoy 8% off (Capped at S$8) when you charge at least S$50 nett on your registered card using Contactless payment at selected grocery retailers from Now to 30 November 202. Grocery retails include FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Unity (Exclude Airport T3), Warehouse Club.
1. Visit https://marketing.unionpayintl.com/gmpregister/enrollpre.do?cid=92256001015 to do a one-time registration of your UnionPay Card.
2. Enjoy 8% off (Capped at S$8) when you charge at least S$50 nett on your registered card using Contactless payment at selected grocery retailers from Now to 30 November 202. Grocery retails include FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Unity (Exclude Airport T3), Warehouse Club.
3. Limited to 1 redemption a day, and maximum of 4 times per cardmember during the promotion period.
4. The following items is not applicable for the promotion: cigarettes, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, TOTO, FairPrice Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards) and infant milk powder (0-12 months), prescription and pharmacy-only-medicines.
5. Please note that charge slip will reflect the original transaction amount, but you will be notified of the discount you have enjoyed via SMS sent to your registered mobile number shortly after the transaction has been approved. The transaction amount after discount will be reflected in your bank statement.
6. Promotion discounts awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis, while stock last.
7. UnionPay International reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion without prior notice.