Zeavola Resort (Phi Phi Island)
Zeavola is thedefinition of barefoot luxury in voted most sustainable hotel in Thailand : aThai rural village concept with teakwood. This charming resort is a romanticretreat with only 53 villas located on Phi Phi Island’s north coast. Blendingtraditional Thai influences and a charming feel of rustic Thailand with morecontemporary touches relax amongst the lush tropical garden and enjoy thebeautiful beach-front location. For more information please visit our website www.zeavola.com or VDOpresentation https://youtu.be/CWyIJunK_0k
Features: Stunning beach, Pool, PADI Dive Centre, Spa & Massage, Cardio Gym, 2Restaurants by the beach, Bar, Room service, Free wi-fi.
NoneAll UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62 or 81)
Tuesday, December 01, 2020
Friday, April 30, 2021
Special Rate Start from THB 7,900. – Netper package. for 2 persons.
Staying Period 11thNov – 16th December 2020
· Two (2) nights-accommodation in village suite inclusiveof daily breakfast for two (2) persons.
· A joined schedule roundtrip transfer from/to Phuket andZeavola for 2 person per room.
· Other term and condition of transfer will be as perhotel policy.
· One Thai Set Dinner for 2 persons (Food Only).
· UnionPay benefit upgrade to Garden Suite (subject to room availability)
· Surcharge THB 5,900.-net per package if stay during 21stDecember 2020 – 31st March 2021
· Surcharge THB 1,700.-net per package if stay during 1st – 30th April 2021
· Surcharge for extra person:
· THB 3,600.-net for Adult perpackage
· THB 1,900.-net for Child under 12 years old per package
1. Exclusivelyfor UnionPay cardholder when make a booking from 11th November2020 to 28th February 2021 and pay with UnionPay card atZeavola Resort.
2. Blackout period is 17th – 20th December 2020
3. Thisoffer cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, and cannot be used inconjunction with any other promotions.
4. Formore details, please contact the merchant for inquiry.
5. UnionPay International reserves the right to change any terms and conditions withoutprior notice.
6. Should there have any dispute arises, the company’s judgment shall be deemed final.