Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
An upscale stay near Bangkok’s premier
We’re within streets of the Emporium, EmQuartier
mall, and BTS rail links to Terminal 21. The floating market and Wat Pho – The
Temple of the Reclining Buddha are less than a half-hour away. Our hotel has a
rooftop infinity pool, and our concierge is on hand to help plan your itinerary.
NoneOffer is applicable to UnionPay debit and credit cardholder (card No. starts with 62 or 81)
Tuesday, December 01, 2020
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
1.Weekend Staycation at THB 4,999.-NET on Friday
&Saturday Night Stay
-1 Night in Deluxe Room for 2 persons
– Scalini Saturday Brunch
– buffet breakfast
– Choice of Mondo lunch/dinner set
– Sunday to Thursday Night Stay at THB 3,099.-NET
– One Night in Junior Suite for 2 persons
– Full executive lounge benefits: breakfast, afternoon tea and evening
3.Scalini Saturday Brunch
– Saturday Brunch at Scalini during
12.00hrs -15.00hrs THB 1,800.-NET per person
– Inclusive of welcome drink and lemonade
4.Mondo Afternoon Tea : Set B
– Afternoon tea set B for 2 persons at THB 640.-NET
– Available during 12.00hrs – 16.00hrs
1. Exclusively for UnionPay cardholder when make a booking from 1 Dec, 2020 to 30 Dec, 2020 and pay with UnionPay card at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok.
2. Advance reservation is required.
3. Weekend Staycation and Weekday Getaway valid now until 1 Mar, 2021.
4. Scalini Saturday Brunch and Mondo Afternoon Tea valid now until 30/12/2020
5. Subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
6. Blackout Date
– Long Weekend : 19-22 November 2020, 10-13 December 2020, 26-28 February 2021
-Christmas & New Year: 24-31 December 2020, 01 January 2021
7. Non-refundable & Non-Changeable
8. Rates are non-commissionable, inclusive of 10% service charge & 7% government tax.
9. This offer cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
10. For more details, please contact the merchant for inquiry.
11. UnionPay International reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
12. Should there have any dispute arises, the company’s judgment shall be deemed final.