Veeko Wanko (Macau)
Veeko Group (Veeko) was established in 1984 by Mr. Cheng Chung Man, Johnny to design, manufacture and wholesale ladies’ apparel under the brandname Veeko.
Three years later in 1987, Mr. Cheng launched a fashion line for working women under the brandname Wanko given the surge in demand for executive ladies’ wear.
Sales of Veeko and Wanko in Hong Kong skyrocketed that the Group in 1988 increased production, but lowered costs by shifting its manufacturing operation to the factories located in the mainland China.
Recognizing promising potential in the retail business, Mr. Cheng opened three retail outlets in Hong Kong in 1990.
On 19th April, 1999, Veeko International Holdings Limited was successfully listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code: 1173), which ensured the market status of Veeko Group with great meaning.
With its methodical expansion based on comprehensive analysis and real demand, Veeko Group today 81 Veeko and Wanko stores, most of which are located in Hong Kong and Macau.
The Group has long been seeking other expansion and development opportunities in retail business with high value-adding prospects. In October 2004, the Group has launched its chain cosmetics retail business and established the Colourmix stores. As at today, the Group has a total of 75 Colourmix stores, most of which are located in Hong Kong and Macau.
In August 2015, the Group has established another cosmetics store namely MORIMOR. As at today, 5 MORIMOR stores have been set up in Hong Kong and Macau.
NoneAll UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Tuesday, September 01, 2020
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
During the promotion period, simply scan the QR
code/bar code on your Veeko Uplan e-Coupon in a single purchase with UnionPay
Cards (card number starting with 62) at all Veeko and Wanko stores in Hong Kong
and Macau., UnionPay cardholders could enjoy 20% discount when spending
HKD/MOP2,000 (discounted price) or more. The above net prices are calculated by
HKD or MOP with exchange rate of 1:1.
1. Duration: From now on to May 31st 2020..
2. Each Uplan e-Coupon can only be used once and neither split purchase nor exchange for cash is acceptable.
3. The validity period is shown on each e-Coupon. Only one e-Coupon can be used for each transaction. The discount value is not accumulated.
4. Offer needs to be declared upfront and coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the privileges.
5. This e-coupon can be used for the purchase of Veeko and Wanko products only (except the indicated products and cosmetics products shown in the stores)
6. This e-coupon cannot be used with any Veeko/Wanko VIP card membership discount or promotional offers.
7. This Uplan e-Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other UnionPay Card offers.
8. In the event of a refund and/or return, only the amount paid by the cardholder will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
9. If the amount of the merchandise after return does not reach the designated amount of the promotion, customer will not be able to enjoy this e-Coupon offer.
10. In the event of a sales return, redeemed coupons cannot be reused or returned.
11. Other T&Cs may apply. Please check in-store information for more details.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of Veeko and UnionPay International Co., Ltd. shall be final.