The Lee Gardens area in Causeway Bay consists of Lee Garden One to Six, Hysan Place, Lee Theatre Plaza, Leighton Centre, One Hysan Avenue (I.T HYSAN ONE) or Lee Gardens Neighbourhood (25 Lan Fong Road or 12 Pak Sha Road). The Lee Gardens area is Causeway Bay’s premium destination, offering first class business and retail facilities. As a magnet for exciting fashion, lifestyle products, hospitality and dining, Lee Gardens represents the heartbeat of Hong Kong. This high-energy zone truly stands among the most vital and dynamic journeys of discovery in the world, creating a choice location for people to work, shop and play.
Asia.Hong Kong SAR
NoneAll UnionPay cards (card number starting with 62)
Friday, December 11, 2020
Sunday, January 03, 2021
The Lee Gardens x UnionPay U-Plan Shopping Rewards
redemption promotion period runs from 11 Dec 2020 to 3 Jan 2021 (while stocks
last). UnionPay credit card holders (whose card numbers start with 62) who have
successfully registered as Lee Gardens Club members can enjoy an HK$50 Hysan
Place eslite e-Coupon upon same-day spending of HK$500 via their aforementioned
physical UnionPay credit card in
the Hysan Place/Lee Theatre Plaza/Leighton Centre/One Hysan Avenue (specified
merchants excluded) when they present a valid UnionPay U-Plan e-Coupon QR code
1. The Lee Gardens x UnionPay U-Plan Shopping Rewards redemption promotion period runs from 11 Dec 2020 to 3 Jan 2021 (while stocks last). UnionPay credit card holders (whose card numbers start with 62) who have successfully registered as Lee Gardens Club members can enjoy an HK$50 Hysan Place eslite e-Coupon upon same-day spending of HK$500 via their aforementioned physical UnionPay credit card in the Hysan Place/Lee Theatre Plaza/Leighton Centre/One Hysan Avenue (specified merchants excluded) when they present a valid UnionPay U-Plan e-Coupon QR code code. (Maximum 2 Original Machine-printed Receipts)
2. Receipts from Apple, Van Cleef & Arpels, Challenger, pop-up stores or pop-up bazaars at G/F (Kai Chiu Road) Hysan Place, the 1/F Atrium at Hysan Place, Hong Kong Disneyland Marketplace, Hong Kong Disneyland Bakery and the G/F Piazza at Lee Theatre Plaza will NOT be accepted.
3. The HK$50 Hysan Place eslite e-Coupon is valid only upon net spending of HK$100 (after gift certificates or offers). A maximum of ten (10) e-Coupons can be used per transaction. The e-Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with Lee Gardens Area Coupons or e-Coupons (including Lee Gardens Area Gift Certificates, e-Gift Certificates or Shopping/Dining e-Coupons, etc.). The e-Coupon must be used within the designated validity dates, and will not be reissued after it expires. The e-Coupon, or any part thereof, is not refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash, Hysan Place eslite membership points or any other privilege points. For products purchased using the e-Coupon, only the net purchase will be refunded; the value of the e-Coupon will be forfeited. For details, please refer to the e-Coupon or check with the designated merchant.
4. Cardholder spending amounts will be calculated separately for different primary and supplementary cards.
5. All rewards are available on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last, and redemption will be terminated accordingly without prior notice.
6. The above redemption promotion is valid only for electronic payments made with a physical UnionPay card (with a card number starting with 62). Other modes of payment, including electronic payments binding with a UnionPay card via Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, BoC Pay, UnionPay App and WeChat Pay or cash or other electronic payments made via other credit cards, an Octopus card, cash coupons, or merchant stored-value cards, will NOT be accepted. Hysan Marketing Services Limited reserves the right to request customers provide proof of identity for verification purposes.
7. Each customer can redeem one shopping reward by presenting a maximum of two (2) original same-day electronic receipts and corresponding matching payment sales slips issued by designated location and shops in the Hysan Place/ Lee Theatre Plaza/Leighton Centre/One Hysan Avenue in person at redemption counter on 7/F Hysan Place, (open daily between 11:00am-10:30pm) on the same day as the purchases occurred. Only redemption of on-day spending will be accepted, except where the relevant sales transactions take place after 10:15pm on the day, entitling the customer to redeem the rewards on the next day (except the last day of promotion).
8. Each original same-day single machine-printed receipt with matching electronic payment sales slip can be used once for reward redemption, and no exchange will be available afterwards. Hysan Marketing Services Limited reserves the right to photocopy the receipt(s) and payment sales slip(s) for verification purposes.
9. Hysan Place eslite e-Coupons are issued by eslite, and are only valid at Hysan Place eslite. eslite’s Terms & Conditions apply. For more information, please contact eslite. eslite assumes all responsibility for any customer enquiries, claims or complaints involving the validity or use of Hysan Place eslite e-Coupons.
10. Each customer may redeem no more than 5 sets of rewards each time.
11. Customers must redeem the rewards in person. Redemption by shop staff or third parties on behalf of customers will not be accepted.
12. Staff from shops at Lee Garden One, Lee Garden Two, Lee Garden Three, Lee Garden Five. Lee Garden Six, Hysan Place, Lee Theatre Plaza, Leighton Centre, One Hysan Avenue or the Lee Gardens Neighborhood (25 Lan Fong Road or 12 Pak Sha Road) are NOT eligible to participate in these rewards.
13. Receipts used for the above redemption cannot be used for Lee Gardens Club member bonus points registration.
14. Cancelled, refunded, exchanged or derived from an exchange, forged, fraudulent and unsettled transactions will NOT be accepted. The following transactions are excluded from redemption for this promotion: tips, utility bill payments, Octopus automatic add value service amounts or transactions, office tenant transactions, unposted/unauthorized transactions, transactions without credit card sales slips／merchant sales receipts such as online purchases, mail/fax/phone orders, internet purchases or charity donations, merchant vouchers or cash coupons, amounts deducted by using merchant or shopping mall member points, bank services, telecommunications services, car parks, stored-value cards or any value added to stored-value cards or transaction by store-value cards. Handwritten receipts, standalone credit card sales slips, reprinted or photocopied receipts, damaged receipts, deposit receipts (including partially or fully paid), receipts for purchasing or using cash or gift vouchers／coupons / merchant e-vouchers, and bill payment receipts will NOT be accepted.
15. Shopping rewards will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen, and Hysan Marketing Services Limited shall not be liable for these incidents. Damaged, scanned or photocopied e-Coupons will not be accepted.
16. The designated merchants are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities for the products, services and information related to this promotion which are directly sold and supplied to customers by the designated merchants.
17. Shopping rewards are not transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods, services or products.
18. The above redemption cannot be used in conjunction with other Lee Gardens Area promotional offers, except parking promotions and Kids Rewards Piggy e-Stamp Redemption.
19. The e-Coupon will be delivered to customers via SMS in the form of e-Coupon. A smartphone (iOS, Android) with Lee Gardens Club Mobile App and internet access is required to access the e-Coupon.
20. Customers must register as a Lee Gardens Club member to use the e-Coupon. Customers shall ensure a correct mobile phone number is provided, otherwise Hysan Marketing Services Limited shall not be responsible for any non-delivery arising therefrom, and the e-Coupon will not be re-issued.
21. The e-Coupons are valid only with the validation of Hysan Marketing Services Limited.
22. The e-Coupons are valid for one-time use only.
23. The e-Coupons cannot be altered or exchanged for cash or other certificates of any value. No change or refund will be given when using the e-Coupons.
24. Refund of purchased items can only be conducted when customers return the unconsumed redemption shopping offers to the designated concierge counters which are located at redemption counter on 7/F Hysan Place, which opens daily between 11:00am-10:30pm.
25. Return of shopping offers will only be processed once and is irreversible. Return of shopping offers is only accepted within the promotion period.
26. No return and refund will be accepted by Hysan Marketing Services Limited and respective merchant respectively if the redeemed shopping offers have lost, damaged or been consumed, opened, or stolen, and Hysan Marketing Services Limited shall not be liable for these incidents. Damaged, scanned or photocopied or non-original shopping offers will not be accepted. Hysan Marketing Services Limited reserves the right to determine the validity, authenticity and acceptability of the return for redeemed shopping offers.
27. Customers must return their shopping offers in person, return by shop staff or third parties on behalf of shoppers will not be accepted.
28. Refund procedure after return shopping offers procedures is subject to specific terms and conditions of respective merchants. Hysan Marketing Services Limited does not guarantee and is not responsible for any refund services from merchants. For details, please refer to their terms and conditions or contact the merchant directly. Unless stipulated by law, Hysan Marketing Services Limited shall not be liable in any way to any person for any personal injury, loss or damage (whether directly, indirectly or otherwise) arising from the uses and/or return of shopping offers. The terms and conditions of the merchant apply.
29. Hysan Marketing Services Limited and UnionPay International Limited reserve the right to end or extend the above redemption programme and/or to modify, revise or change any of these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice and without incurring any liability to any party whatsoever. Hysan Marketing Services Limited and UnionPay International Limited reserve the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.
30. No person other than the customer and Hysan (which includes the companies, successors and assigns of its group) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
32. The customer has the right to request access to his/her personal data held by Hysan and to request a correction of any personal data that is incorrect. Hysan has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing and complying with a data access request. Requests for access or correction of a customer’s personal data, or enquiries about the policies and practices of Hysan in relation to personal data should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
33. In case of any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version prevails.