Sun Hung Kai Properties
The 22 participating shopping malls under Sun Hung Kai Properties are located along major railway lines spanning across HK Island, KLN and N.T. With over 2,600 diversified shops including renowned international brands, fashion & accessories, jewellery & watches, AV, cosmetics & health products, and superb world cuisine, SHKP malls cater to all aspects of customers’ need, offering them a one-stop irresistible shopping experience.
Asia.Hong Kong SAR
NoneUnionPay Card (card number starting with 62)
Thursday, December 03, 2020
Sunday, February 28, 2021
From 1 December 2020 to 28 February 2021^, spend with UnionPay Card at 22 SHKP Malls to enjoy the following privilege:
Spending HK$1,500 or above with UnionPay Card, Mobile QuickPass or UnionPay QR Code (in maximum of 4* sales slips) to get HK$50 SHKP Mall Gift Certificate, or spending HK$5,500 or above with UnionPay Card, Mobile QuickPass or UnionPay QR Code (in maximum of 4* sales slips) to get HK$200 SHKP Mall Gift Certificate.
^ Only applicable on Saturday and Sunday during the promotion period at Sha Tin HomeSquare.
*Transaction must be no less than HK$100 each from different merchants in the same participating mall with the same UnionPay Card.
Remarks: 1. Each qualified sales slip is eligible to be used for redemption once only and cannot be re-used in other promotions (except points registration of The Point by SHKP Integrated Loyalty Programme). 2. Each cardholder is entitled to redeem Reward 1, Reward 2 and Reward 3 once only in each participating mall each day. Redemption of rewards with different UnionPay Cards from the same cardholder on the same day will not be accepted. 3. Cardholder must redeem in person. Mall staff reserves the right to ask for identity proof for verification purpose. 4. Gift is limited on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
General Terms and Conditions of Winter Spending Privileges with UnionPay Card at SHKP Malls (refers to “Promotion”):
1. Unless specified, the Promotion is valid from 1 December 2020 to 28 February 2021, both dates inclusive (a total of 90 days, refers to “Promotion Period”). Only applicable on Saturday and Sunday during the promotion period at Sha Tin HomeSquare.
2. The Promotion is applicable to UnionPay Credit and ATM Card (refers to “UnionPay Card”) with card number starting with 62, except for the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions.
3. For transactions with UnionPay Mobile QuickPass, Cardholder is required to present the eligible virtual UnionPay Card on mobile device or watch, original copies of machine-printed merchant sales invoice and valid sales slip to staff members upon redemption of Gift.
4. For transactions with UnionPay QR Code payment, user is required to present the transaction details in UnionPay App or other Apps supporting UnionPay QR Code payment on mobile device, original copies of machine-printed merchant sales invoice and valid sales slip to staff members upon redemption of Gift.
5. The Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited (refers to “SHK Real”) Malls participating in the Promotion include Kwun Tong apm, Tuen Mun Chelsea Heights, Tseung Kwan O East Point City, North Point Harbour North, Sha Tin HomeSquare, Tuen Mun K-Point, Sheung Shui Landmark North (merchants from 2/F to 5/F), Kwai Fong Metroplaza, Sheung Shui Metropolis Plaza, San Po Kong Mikiki, Mongkok MOKO, Chai Wan New Jade Shopping Arcade (merchants on 1/F and 3/F), Sha Tin New Town Plaza, Tseung Kwan O Park Central, Tseung Kwan O PopWalk, Tai Po Mega Mall, Tsuen Wan Plaza, Tai Po Uptown Plaza, Tuen Mun V city, Nam Cheong V Walk, Yuen Long YOHO MALL and Yuen Long Plaza (refers to “Participating Malls”).
6. UnionPay International Company Limited (refers to “UnionPay International”), SHK Real and Participating Malls are neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International, SHKP Real and Participating Malls shall not take any responsibility to the products or services provided by the merchants.
7. UnionPay International, SHK Real and Participating Malls reserve the right to amend or terminate the offers and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or the terminations.
8. In case of disputes, the decision of SHK Real and Participating Malls shall be final.
9. UnionPay International, SHK Real and Participating Malls reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions in both Chinese and English version. In case of any discrepancy, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
Terms and Conditions of Privilege:
1.Cardholders are entitled to receive the following rewards at Participating Malls during the Promotion Period: Receive HK$50 SHKP Mall Gift Certificate upon spending of HK$1,500, or receive HK$200 SHKP Mall Gift Certificate upon spending of HK$5,500 (a maximum of 4 on-day sales slips from different merchants in the same participating mall with transaction amount no less than HK$100 each with the same UnionPay Card can be accumulated) with UnionPay Card.
2. Each qualified transaction is eligible to be used for redemption once only and cannot be re-used in other promotions (except points registration of The Point by SHKP Integrated Loyalty Programme). Sales slips and sales invoices used for redemption of Reward cannot be used to redeem other Rewards and vice versa.
3. Each Cardholder is entitled to redeem Reward once only in each Participating Mall each day. Redemption with different UnionPay Cards from the same Cardholder on the same day will not be accepted.
4. Split transactions will not be accepted.
5. Eligible amount is calculated in terms of each set of UnionPay Card card number and will only include the actual spending amount (only include the net payment amount after deduction of discount, privileged coupons or cash coupons). The transaction amount by the primary and supplementary card under the same Cardholder will be calculated separately.
6. Gifts are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
7. SHKP Mall Gift Certificate are applicable at authorized merchants of 30 SHKP Malls. Please visit www.shkp.com/html/gift_cert.html for authorized merchants. Any outstanding balance after deducting the face value of SHKP Mall Gift Certificate must be settled via UnionPay network.
Terms and Conditions of Gift Redemption:
1. Cardholders must present the original copies of valid machine-printed merchant sales invoices and the corresponding UnionPay Card sales slips, together with the UnionPay Card bearing the same card number in person at the designated redemption location in the Participating Malls on the transaction day within the designated time period. Redemption is valid after verification by staff members. Staff members reserve the right to ask for identity proof for verification purpose.
2. Transaction and redemption must be taken place in the same Participating Mall with the same UnionPay Card. Each sales slip or merchant sales invoice can be used once only and cannot be re-used in other promotions (except points registration of The Point by SHKP Integrated Loyalty Programme). For installment payment, the full amount listed on machine-printed merchant sales invoice will be eligible. If only deposit is paid in that transaction, the eligible amount is the paid deposit on the same day, instead of the total amount of the transaction. The remaining balance cannot be used to participate in any other promotional activities (except points registration of The Point by SHKP Integrated Loyalty Programme). Remaining balance can be used to participate in the Promotion only if the deposit has not been used for participation in any promotional activities before (except points registration of The Point by SHKP Integrated Loyalty Programme). Presentation of the original copies of machine-printed merchant sale invoice and sales slip of the deposit are required at redemption for verification.
3. Only original copies of machine-printed merchant sales invoices and sales slips issued to Cardholders by merchants of Participating Malls are accepted. The original copy of machine-printed merchant sales invoice should state the merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount and sales items clearly. The original copy of sales slip should indicate the UnionPay Card card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount, valid authorization code and signature of Cardholders (if applicable) clearly. If Cardholders cannot present the valid original copies of sales invoices, sales slips and/or UnionPay Card with consistent information including UnionPay Card card number, merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount etc, or the information provided by Cardholders is insufficient, Cardholders will not be able to redeem Certificate for whatever reason. Sales slips and sales invoices that are damaged, outdated and unable to show clearly the transaction dates, time, amounts, currencies or without showing any card numbers are not acceptable.
4. The Promotion accept invoices from purchase of festive food coupons (limit to mooncake vouchers (including ice-cream mooncake vouchers), CNY pudding vouchers, rice dumpling vouchers and Chinese preserved sausage vouchers). Merchant invoices from the following merchants or transactions will not be accepted for the Promotion: Apple Store, travel agencies, gym and beauty care centre (except PopWalk beauty care centre), cross-border buses, properties agencies, elderly home, medical and dental/clinic services, car parking, carwash and car care services, purchase of parking cards, kiosks, exhibition venues, temporary exhibition booths, tenants in office buildings, hotels, banquets, banking services, insurance premium, money exchange shops, tuition fee (except tuition fee paid at PopWalk) /membership fee/monthly fee, purchases or top up of Octopus Cards, any value-added and payment services, mail/fax/email/phone orders, online shopping (except online purchase of movie tickets and The Point by SHKP in-app purchase of food delivery), telecommunication fee, purchase of calling cards, purchase of tickets (such as mall events and concert tickets), purchase of admission tickets to Ma Wan Park Noah’s Ark or sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, trade-in transactions/product redemption, purchase and use of gift certificates, cash coupons, SHKP Mall Gift Certificates, SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificates, gift cards, membership cards, bonus point cards, discount cards, value-added cards and food coupons (including but not limited to bakery vouchers, Chinese pastry vouchers, wedding pastry gift card and gift certificate), purchase of gold grains/gold bars, deposit for gold saving club, payment settled by cash or other trades decided by Participating Malls. Sales invoices, receipts or sales slips in copies, handwritten-styled or reprint and bank statement will not be accepted. Transactions do not include the cancelled, refunded, forged and unsettled transactions.
5. Staff members of redemption counters have the right to make photocopies of the machine-printed merchant sales invoices and record the Cardholder’s name, partial UnionPay Card card number (the first 6 and last 4 digits or the first 12/16 digits of UnionPay Card card number), information on machine-printed merchant sales invoices and sales slips for internal record during redemption. The personal information collected will only be used for the Promotion and will be destroyed after the Promotion. Provision of the above information by the Cardholders represents that Cardholders agree to the collection and understand the purpose of collection.
6. All original copies of merchant sales invoices will be stamped by staff members of redemption counters after verification. Cardholders cannot request refund from merchants with the sales invoices that have been stamped. The transaction amount that exceeds the minimum spending requirement cannot be used in other promotion.
7. The redemption hours of each Participating Mall/Designated SHKP Mall may change without prior notice.
8. Gift will not be re-issued in case of loss or damage. Gift cannot be cancelled, altered, transferred, refunded or exchanged for cash under any conditions once they are issued.
9. Gift is bound by corresponding terms and conditions. Please refer to the Gift for details.
10. Participation in the Promotion constitutes an acceptance of all terms and conditions of the Promotion.
11. Staff members of SHK Real, Participating Malls and sales personnel of Participating Malls tenants are not allowed to join the Privilege. Sales personnel of Participating Malls tenants are not allowed to represent Cardholder to redeem Gift in any cases.
12. In case of fraud or abuse, UnionPay International, SHK Real and Participating Malls reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholders immediately and retain the right for legal action. The Participating Malls reserve the right to retrieve Gift for cancelled or returned transactions.
13. UnionPay International, SHK Real and Participating Malls shall not take any responsibility for any dispute related to the mechanism of the Promotion.